Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve + Hari Natal

Oh my dear bloggy bloggy~
It's been quite some time since the last post.
Time flies u know dear blog.

Tell you my feeling know, I miss my gal so much, miss hugging her in my arm.
Be patience, few more days to go to meet her up again~
She's the prettiest gal in the world! She is the best one I've known of.

Wow!!! Ho ho ho!!! Merry Christmas!
* Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Jingle All The Way......
* (We Wish U A Merry X'mas) x2 N A Happy New Year......
X'mas songs are played all over!!! So comfortable so nice kind of feeling~
I like it much...

We had a Christmas Eve dinner at Yun Man Steamboat somewhere near Luyang Clinic.
We had Danny, Alex, Hiew, Boon, Lilian, Rendall, Jack, Jeremy, Chee Loong and Mc (she had had her dinner). Food is just so so only. Nothing special and the prawn can be equalized as bigger "XIA MI" , yet I enjoyed eating their fresh fishy - Lu Dun... Especially with that piece of thick skin, really nice fish! RM 20.00 ok lah. Fair range-price. Free drink anyway - only Chinese Teh Peng~ haha...

Left for Damai CyberX - reached.
The moment I searched for my wallet, I just noticed that It had gone missing!
Nervous!!! Search carefully under the seat, the paddle, everywhere... *None.
I drove back to the ex-site whr I parked my car.

On the Highway and along the byway, I chanted out seriously loud like 2012 - The moment one of the fleet was about to hit the Everest. haha... I just prayed in my heart saying that whoever get it pls keep it and just wait for me to pick it up~ Many -ve things passed-by my thought. On the other hand, I keep calmed my self thinking that everytime I dropped my wallet, I'll get it back. Yet, I'm still so afraid n nervous.

Arrived - I looked ard with my spotlight-mounted handphone. Looking into the barren drain - none~ Depressed n disappointed... Look n look around again. - None

Walked by to the steamboat place, looked ard the table - none, yet, at that particular moment, I noticed the Se Tiu Po looking at me with her side eyes, keep on searching the floor - None.
I approached the counter and asked her "ABCDEFGHIJK...." She replied me with a smile + her hand opened up the drawer - Straight away I saw my wallet at there. Quickly, I felt so overwhelming with such a great kind-hearted person. She told me that she had actually warn her workers to keep any left over stuffs so that the customers can get them back. I keep thank her. The wallet could have be living a different life if it is picked by other customer.

Thanks Santa!
This is the most valuable gift I ever received at Christmas.

After got it back. I drove back to CX. Stay for awhile, then walked a few steps and went in to a snooker room - FULL, no empty table. Then, we sat down at Damai Upperstad. Drove to Inanam dropped off Danny + Chee Loong at Gaya Spot... Driving with sea breeze licking my face along Tanjung Lipat~ Passed by Suria Sabah... Seeing ppl esp. Fan Chung at KK area... Spoilt my mood! - Initially wanted to go straight reaching KKIA, yet end up going back home~ Anyway, nice Christmas Eve~ Merry Christmas~

No comments:

Post a Comment