Monday, November 30, 2009

Recommending nice Blog...

Hey all! I'm back after such a long break...
Of cause saying that I am busy is an excuse... Actually I'm... Wondering Y others can blog 24/7...

Guys, i found this blog that provides Free FM Live Radio Internet Streaming.
Pls feel free to browse thru


http://internet-live-radio.blogspot.com/2008/02/ai-fm-radio-malaysian-chinese.html


It has free internet live radio stations from various categories of music radio online and news worldwide. The internet radio will be broadcasting and streaming live to your computer or laptop. That is the power of online streaming radio!


Goodbye China phone haha... U've served me since last year... U satisfy my need whenever n wherever I need your service. U're really a nice n cute one. With solar rechargable battery (LOL!)... Bye bye, China phone :P

No comments:

Post a Comment