Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Oh dear, I've abandoned u~ + Swine Flu

My dear babe, I found that I have abandoned u...
I am back dear, cheer up yeah~

Yea, recently I went to DATUM KL, it was so interesting to know and to learn from architect's' designing intention, their reasons and stands for their creation.


I learn one thing: Be brave in your design!
DOnt worry, "THere isnt't any right or wrong in design"
Your designs are governed and "factorize" by the following means:
1. Budget
2. Absolute product of "love-making" (Ar. + Client) :-) no offence
3. Political direction (Go in line with the existing gov.)

The program I like the most is the residential project in New Orleans by Winy Maas.
- THose Escape Hse are daring, economical, fast-built. Browse on them...

Recently busy with Design Studio and lots more of assignments... Argh!!!!!!

DOnt worry i will be fine, be healthy always...
U guys out there pls take care of yrself too...
Do more exercise, drink more H2O,
Prevention better than Cure, GET RID of Selesema Babi...





1 comment: