Thursday, November 21, 2013

Greetings from the Author: Random

To my dear readers around the world. 

Just to update you if you not have already known, I am Zhen Ron a Masters in Architecture student currently studying at the Scott Sutherland School of Architecture, Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, United Kingdom. Thi

Something about me here:

I am a keen explorer of the world and my inner self. I am eager to see how much further I can challenge myself in regards of career, study, friendship, relationship, anything... I am a positive thinking person, bright and always cheerful. Happy to befriend with any one, I do not agree with the notion of 'the higher education level you get, the civilized you are'... I do not judge people on first sight and do not like to be judged so as well. I respect people who respect their own selves. I believe in the law of attraction, the law of cause and effect. To me I think Buddhism is not so much a religion but it is indeed a way of life and the Soka Gakkai International always emphasizes as the living Buddhism. I am studying in the field of Architecture now and wish to bring great change to people / society at large in any way I can. Life is simply great with all the challenges ahead! One thing I always encourage myself so not to be defeated is to live the dream of those that are not capable of realizing theirs, there is a kind of mission that I carry and bound to be accomplished.

Well, as stated like the title this blog should be random and it's time for me to go to bed now.
Goodnight all.

From your handsome author,
Zhen Ron.

No comments:

Post a Comment