Sunday, November 2, 2008

20th KKMSCB Concert Done!

it's 0120 now... Just back from yam cha with some band ex-members after Concert... It was great...! Keep it up dear Band...! An honour too to sit beside ex-band instructors Li Ke Yao and Zhou Cheng Kang... This is the first time my gal and I were audience... Eyes on the band and also the LCD... Quite a different feeling... I used to be nervous all the while during concert on stage... It's a process... haha... Just let it be~

Went to 1-Borneo with my gal and Jackson this afternoon... We got high blood pressure since the beginning of the movie-THE COFFIN haha... I'm better, she been passed out and Jack even worse got COMA haha... He poked an eye out from the jacket... Lunch at Sushi King after the movie... Tired dy~ night =^^

3 comments:

  1. Good things......i wish i could be like u

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm.... it was a nice concert ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks dude... Appreciate it...
    i'll tell my band... haha...

    ReplyDelete