Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Future of Sabah, Malaysia.

The state of Sabah, my beloved homeland, - 'The Land Below the Wind' which largely to be known as North Borneo by the Western is now 'in danger'. Due to the failure of the immigration department, the amount of Illegal Immigrants especially from the North of Sabah - the Philippines flooded Sabah ever since.

I as a young patriotic Sabahan would like to express my dissatisfaction towards this phenomenon. I hope there will be someone that could actually change the "faith'' of Sabah and its beloved people. We, the Sabahans hope that this 'someone' could change the destiny and faith of the State that seems quite 'depressing' at the moment.

We dont want to be ended up being a "Minority"! I know although this piece of voice is hardly heard at the state government administration level, hope that things are getting in the right place as soon as possible. If the next general election is to be happen in the near future, the deciding power of Sabahans I believed will drastically change the faith and future of Sabah. Hence, this remaining period of time will be quite a challenge for the existing government (Federal + State) to perform changes to better the current circumstances.

Mr. Prime Minister, Najib Tun Razak just to let you know that when I was in Sabah with my ex-girlfriend, whenever we were inside Centre Point (a local shopping complex), both of us felt unsecured with 'bunch' of 'Filipino' behind and around us. This is already a sense of 'threatening' effect caused to the local people. This is just a piece of voice from a lay citizen. But I believe in the People's power, If the government is unable to solve the problem, we the People will solve the problem ourselves by electing our "The People Government"...

This is a video I found so appropriate to describe the Current Circumstance now.


No comments:

Post a Comment