Monday, March 7, 2011

Politics + My Own Thoughts.

Hi again my Dear Readers,

Here again I am back with some issues that caught my mind and my intention. I think perhaps it is the TIME for us to think about this.

Currently, I am listening at Raja Petra's talk on A Blog Activist's Tale with Raja Petra Kamarudin (RPK)  at http://www.malaysia-today.net/ .

This quote of his caught my attention - Mahathir said "See, that is the reason why we need to thank the ISA (Internal Security Act) for still having our Petronas Twin Tower still standing up high" , he continues: "See what happened at USA, the Incident of Septermber 11, this happened because they dont have ISA but Malaysia is clever with its ISA to safeguard our Petronas Twin Tower."  Quite sarcastic to hear about this.

In the video, Mahathir claimed that ISA is essential to prevent one from committing crime further. "It is good to arrest you when we see your face saying that you are going to bring down the Petronas Twin Tower, so by seeing your face we need no reason to charge you!" NONSENSE!

Fine, I cant do much but this is enough to evoke those inner feeling that something is gone wrong especially "frauds" happened in Judisciary, Executive, the Monarchy (Especially the one happened in Perak recently).

Change another topic -

Reading through the news, it is quite saddening to see that the East Malaysians (Sabahans + Sarawakians) are of the poorest citizens in the whole Malaysia. Local politicians claimed that the Eastern Malaysia was of better state before joining Malaysia in 1963. The resourceful states of Sabah and Sarawak are being exploited since the Independence Day of Malaysia.

Price for Crude Oil is to be rise resulted from Saudi Arabia's demonstration, US's Obama is to be at a very challenging situation whether to support his "brother" - The Saudi King or to support the "Angry Mob" which resulted just as same as the situation likewise of Egypt... What will happen in weeks? Guess~ It will be hellish situation...



Fine, I gonna do my design work now. If not I'll end up to be a politician... LOL!!!    >.<

1 comment:

  1. No wonder I see many sarawak n sabah people heading to Sg to work . .
    thanks for the info (=

    ReplyDelete