Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Blog for 2010... :)

Here in this post, I would like to write about "things" that I have been through in the of Year 2010. It is the last day of 2010. A feel of guilt unconsciously appears if I didn't come out with any post today. And here now I am in my Flat, 1st Flr Left, 162 Crown Street, Aberdeen, leaning on the wall on my bed with leg-crossed position. Allowing myself an hour time spend on this post.

Overally, I would consider Year 2010 as the most happening year in my lifetime. Chronologically from the Lunar Calender, my family and I had a great Chinese New Year Eve dinner celebration back in my hometown, Sabah, Malaysia. Still fresh on my mind just like it happened right a minute ago: Robin (my 2nd younger brother) was busy packing his stuffs for his further studies to University of Tasmania (UTAS), Australia. Dad and mum were quite busy and worried that he get all the necessary stuffs with him. Here I post a photo of my dad and mum busy  helped with the packing.

 Mum: "Put all the stationaries you need"

Seems that Dad is the one that going to Uni. Hahaha...

Now, Robin is still at Tasmania, Australia. He will be going back to Malaysia for Chinese New Year in 2011. We had a great Chinese New Year Celebration. I hanged out with some of my ex.classmates and schoolmates. We had great chat. Some of them were not seen after graduated... haha... Miss all of you, my friends... This is a photo that we took at that night.

 Group photo at Salim 2 (not sure 1 or 2)

 Happy to see all of you, my friends... :)

 Photographer: Dennis  Loi

 All handsome Boys... ;P

 Danny acted like a big BOSS

 All sweet and lovely girls...

 Danny, me, Lau

Danny, me, Boon and Rendall 

 me, Kah Lung, Apple and Li Yee

 Extreme contrast on colour, sex, skin colour, size of logo and size of_____  :P

Four of us: me, Kah Lung, Dennis and Eric Dragon... haha...

Such a memorable hanging out we had. Wish that I could have the chance to join you guys again in 2011 but too bad my second semester going to begin on 31st Jan. Not going back for CNY 2011.

After the "CNY Celebration", again as usual "before" I broke up with my ex-gf we had such a short time to meet each other up. Though quick but it was really exciting and we had another memorable one. We bided farewell to each other and life went on as usual. A cheap flight from Kota Kinabalu Terminal 2 to Low-Cost CarrierTerminal, Kuala Lumpur costed only RM150.00 about 30 quid.

Hectic life began as I reached KL and continued with that busy life... Lots of assignments  + courseworks... Though tiring but the moments we had between coursemates and lecturers were indeed enjoyable and memorable. I still remember that the weather was so hot that I even sweat inside my room. With the East-West Link highway just approx. 300m outside my house, it made the aura more tense and not encouragable to do work but to sleep on my bed. Such hectic lifestyle I had in Kuala Lumpur. Though disliking the hot, thank you for the upcoming activities that we had. All Studio 4 Architecture and Studio 5 interior architecture mates went down to Port Dickson on 2nd to 4th May. Had my first Paintball game, It was really painful and exciting.... haha.... :) Thank you  Pn. Zarina, Ms. Shikin and also Ms. Sii. We had some enjoyable sessions of games. But that day I dropped my new N86 into the Sea, even accidentally stepped on it. I dried it and am still using it now... This is the same phone that we have bought in Jan 2010. Try to keep it until it really dies off one day. Some of the photos we had at Port Dickson. (Photos were stolen from others, Courtesy of Gracia and Linxin)



All pretty girls.... ;P

After that, we went to Taiwan. I've posted alot for the Taiwan trip in May archive. For day by day details trip please do visit Taiwan Trip May 2010. During that trip to Taiwan, I have been to many many many places. All after all, here I would again appreciate my greatest gratitude to all the Taiwanese students that treated us like "Kings and Queens". Of course the soul of person of our Taiwan trip - Mr. Teoh Chee Keong. We learned alot regarding the foreign architecture. But the most valuable is that we have learned the correct attitude that we should have in life. The righteous philosophy that will guarantee your success in the future. Here I post some of the photos we took at Taiwan.

 Group photo on the 1st Day

Kimmy as our representative for UCSI University

Some of the Taiwanese students that had Educational visit to Malaysia

 Mr. Teoh was up on the stage speaking his view on that conference session

 MAP president, Faiz 法依滋 :)

 Our class rep. Kah Chuan... My pleasure to have him with me here... :)

From left: Kimmy, Hui Hui and Leong Wei (acting cute)... :p 

While we were walking to the Train Station at 9am
 From left: Linxin, Jing Mei, Jiunn Hao, Kimmy, Kah Chuan, Daniel, Joshua and I(Photographer)

 While we were in the Train. 捷运 (faster train)
 A very detailed-architectured Temple
A significant landmark and is a must-go-place for the local community

AIRASIA - Taiwan to Malaysia


At this moment of time, we were back to Kuala Lumpur and were working on the Installation Competition for Archustic organized by Pertubuhan Arkitek Malaysia. (PAM). Something like Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) in the UK. Mr. Teoh is the guiding lecturer for this competition. Our teammates are Joshua, Leong Wei, Nicholas, Hui Hui, Kimmy and I. Its theme for this year was ARCHUSTIC = Architecture + Acoustic. Acoustically designed architecture that would potray a sense of spatial quality. We went through some experimental sessions with all kind of materials. The venue for experimentation was at our house at Connaught. Quite an enjoyable moment we had. There is some of the preparation photo we had and also the final product.

















After the Archustic Competition, here come the very shocking and bad news of the Year. We broke up unclearly, unplanned and the process was very painful... Really very painful... Here I will post the last photo we took together... Let this image of us remained in this blog. It reminds me of a better future that I will pursue for my own sake and also for my future partner in life. Of course, together we had alot of sweet and sour memory, alot of exciting and memorable one of course there are also some unforgettable and sad one we had. Being together with you I have learned alot from you, Eiwon, I learned how to take care of myself more. I learned how to eat healthier. I learned how to control my temper. I learned how to share what I have with the one I loved. I hope that you will be happy thereafter. Recently, UEC result has been announced and I do hope that you are able to pursue the degree you prefer. Sometimes, I have to tell you that somehow you have to have your own decision on certain matter esp. those that interfere with your future undertaking. Now, you are lucky that you have got my wish for both of you to be happiness in the future. I hope the guy that you are with now is better than I am. My door to be your listener if you need is ever ready available for you. Please take care of yourself. You have a great brothers that really care of you and also loving parents. Goodbye to you. I just need more time to get over this though it has been almost 5 months after we broke up. This relationship of us started from 2nd November 2005  during Japanese Nakamura Camp until 18th June 2010 while I was in the hospital for appendicity operation was almost 5 years long. Though it was a distant one but I believed that we both do appreciate what we had done and what we had encountered. We treasured the moments I flew back to KK and brought you out for Mc. Donalds, etc... ... ... I would somehow think of writing a book of a short story of us. All that I remember within this 4.5 years of relationship. I believed the story of us is really romantic and will be the favourite love story for others. ;) Anyhow,  not to talk much anymore. BE safe and hope you enjoy the future that you are going to experience with.

It was taken in Ford Ranger.
Venue: Kian Kok Middle School

After broke up, the next morning I got an appendicity operation. LOL! How unfortunate and how unlucky... :(  Thank you all, I got alot of greeting messages from everyone. Thank you to those that visited me in the ward. But the first experience of getting into the operation theatre was so damn real~ Just like while the movie ER. Everything is identical from the Emergency Light, the lift, the Pathway into the Operation Theatre, the Doctor + Nurses, the Operation Theatre, everything is so identical and scary... "Hak Si Ngia Ma eh Lai Zhu"... :P

Thank you Mr. Teoh and Ms. Lin Lin, Ms. Shikin, Ms. Sue, everyone for the messages. Really touching... Also, gratitude to Hui Hui, Lin Xin, Joshua, Wei Shen, Gracia visited me despite having so many assigments to be completed. In the hospital, I met a pretty Chi. nurse, bare age :) We chatted awhile. Some intersting and cute chat we had. Miss that moment also, hahaha... Of course, I was emotionally not settled. Luckily the nurse was there. In short, we had a great chat and I promised I will look for her when I go back to KL. :)

After that, I joined Studio 5 for the bbbtogether with Lin Lin and Ms. Sue. We visited some old shophouses. The hotel that we stayed is considered as best deal. Quite cheap yet it was really a great hotel. Might be a 2-star rated. Here I post some of the photos we took during that trip. A picture says a thousand words.

















Colonial Architecture left by the British.

Carry forward, we had some farewell dinner for me + Faiz + Nicholas at Kuala Lumpur for us to be prepared for our UK further studies. I had alot of farewell this year. LOL~... Here I post some of the photos we took.
Will soon upload the photo we took with Nicholas and Faiz.












My brother, Jackson is so cute... Just to share out with you...
Dear Jackson, I miss you so much... Happy Countdown 2011 at home!

Quickly, here we are now in the UK. My mum and I reached the UK in September 11... Tragic day for the world. Luckily it was safe that day... :) No bomb no terrorists on the plane... :)  Here is some of the photos that we took in Malaysia Kota Kinabalu International airport and also photos taken in the UK.

 With my maid, Kakak Isa

 With Parents... I love you

 My dad... Always that strict...

 English Breakfast 1
English Breakfast 2


With Siang Jin and Su Qiao

 With Alex and Siang Jin

 With Pey Yun... :)
(Have you get a job now?)

 Taken at Brunei Sultan's Palace...
At the back dome made of pure gold...

 With my Brunei cousins and uncle...

 The BIG BEN!

Great architecture...

And here now after 4.30hours blogging, I have to get ready for my part time work... Here I wish all of you again, Happy New Year 2011. Be careful when you write the date for any documentations. May you be familiar with the word 2011 the figure of 2011. Here I wish that the World Economy will get better. Happy New Year again everyone... :)
Enjoy my blog yeah... Share me yours too... Bye now... Farewell 2010!


No comments:

Post a Comment