Friday, January 28, 2011

Enjoying Soka Gakkai activities... Bravo!

Good 'midnight' my dear Readers!

I have decided to put up some of the photos that have taken in different occasions. They are about Buddhist activities that I have joined and had took part at. Here in Aberdeen, Scotland, I am really glad to meet Soka Gakkai International (SGI) members here. We have Mohed from India, Sarah + Vivian + Danialle from Taiwan, Andrew + Chas + Jeff + Kirsty + Mick + Cynn + Debbie + Emma + Hilda = Aberdonians and Scots. Marta is from Portugese. Guido, Italy. It's really my good fortune to have met them here in Aberdeen. :) I enjoyed each and every meeting we had.

Here Chas and Vivian together with Debbie's daughters preparing Gakkai song.
Nice song indeed. Cheers~

How lovely~ How magnificient a mother love is~
Here Marta with her new born baby!

The interesting thing about this is that from my Final Assessment review for studio, accidentally I met Marta in the corridor, haha! How surprised I was! We have met in discussion meetings and the only thing I know aout Marta is that she is a graduate from the Scott Sutherland School of Architecture. But who knows~ She is lecturing at RGU! haha... She is a Stage 2 lecturer. Great! I will go for her whenever I have an unsolved problem! hahaha... She was so shocked when I told her that we have met in discussion meetings~ 


Photo taken in a discussion meeting at Andrew's place


Taken on New Year Day! @ Jeff's. He is now at Goa with his friends


Bravo! Guido - the MC for the Annual General Meeting at Glasgow!


Members on the stage with Gakkai Song!


This was taken at Hilda's. It was a meeting for Kosen-Rufu Gongyo


Everyone takes part in reading Sensei's New Year message on the Art of Living


This is me reading a short paragraph on Sensei's message

I am looking forward to take part in more Gakkai activites. I will sort out my time arrangement to try to excel in my studies and Gakkai activities here. This is the Soka Spirit! :) Cheers everyone, Good Day! Looking at the last photo, I missed my long hair~ haha...! Good night, have to sleep now... I have an appointment with a bank officer at 12pm. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment